Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milt, John, Brandon and Steve headed up to Mt St Helens for a little early summer volanic riding. The conditions were about as good as it gets in pumice. There was still snow in spots and the views and scenery were wild and amazing.

Attachments

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
looks like yall had a great day. Looking forward to doing that ride soon. Not a bad group for last minute plans.

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Me Too

Jesterrider said:
Milt, John, Brandon and Steve headed up to Mt St Helens for a little early summer volanic riding. The conditions were about as good as it gets in pumice. There was still snow in spots and the views and scenery were wild and amazing.
That looks like Ape Canon. What day did you ride it? I was up there Saturday, for the first time, and I loved it too. My friend Dave took some pictures, so I can't upload any of them, but yours look better anyway. ;-)

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
14,661 Posts
Let's planet!

Mudflaps said:
Nice photos Jesterrider. I am still looking forward to getting up there.
So what are we waiting for?
Let's pick a date and make it great.
What about July 22/23?

That's the weekend after RideFest.

--Sparty

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
nice pics I love that area ....don't do much riding up there anymore though (since I turned to the darkside) LOL

I do plan to ski bike the south face next spring :thumbsup: I got some crazy snow mobile buddies that claim they can shuttle me clear to the top edge of the crater on the south side..

I'll be shreddin the volcano on this..

Just got to put on the powder ski's and it be a hell of a ride

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
sketchbook said:
are you kidding me? i have never seen a ski bike. that's pretty killer! how well does it do?

if you could find a way to sell this stuff as an attachment, you would be rich!
Some one beat me to it !:cryin: https://www.hansonbikes.com/index.htm

These things are so friggen fun you got to try it.
They handle awesome on the snow there ain't nothing better than carving down a steep and deep, open, big mountain run. But you know groomed runs and terrain parks kick @ss as well :thumbsup: I've got 3 ski resorts within driving distance that allow mw to use the lifts Hoodoo @ Santaim Pass OR, Mt Baker and Snoqualmie Pass in WA. and my fav run is a shuttled 4 1/2 mile back country powder run on mt. Hood between two ski resorts.

Winter is my fav. time of year here in the PNW I ride my dh bike year round here plus get the added rush of the ski bike

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Deweydude said:
These things are so friggen fun you got to try it.
Woah, those look like a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

Oh, and the mountain views, so awesome. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts