Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pictures of me in the Full Tilt in Telluride DH race in Colorado USA. This race is part of the Mountain States Cup Series in Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. This is the drop for the Expert/Pro riders, there was a road gap also but I was too chicken to do. If you want to see other riders you can go to www.vastaction.com and put a dash and the racer number plate then press search.
Erik,
Balle Racing
www.balleracing.com

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
BalleRacing said:
I think it was about 7ft high where I was landing. I think the Pro riders were landing about 10-12ft drops. Jared Graves from Australia was droping a bridge that went over the XC course, it was about 12ft high.
Erik,
Balle Racing
www.balleracing
how far from denver is that place

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Killer pics..

Curiouscaptian01 said:
fun looking drop
Hey Kap'n, looks like you'll finally get some 'spect with that new avatar. Not so poopy, Har Har!! :D Killer pics of you guys out west of here.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
how far from denver is that place
It is about 350 miles from Denver, it took about 6 hours from Colorado Springs. Telluride is south west of Denver. There is two Nationals in August in Colorado, one in Snowmass (Aspen) and one in Durango. There is one more race in the Mountain States Cup in September at Keystone if you want to do any of the races. I race in the 40-49 expert class.
Erik,
Balle Racing
www.balleracing.com

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HARDTAIL(NEW PK) said:
was the race on the mountain village side of the mountain? my buddy has a cabin there and we rode all of the"secret" trails and they are sweet! Did you ride any of those?
It was the 2002 World Cup course and the Mountain Village Plaza was the base of the race. One of the racers said their was good freeriding on the side that faces east to Telluride, where the gondola goes down to the base of the mountain.
Erik,
Balle Racing
www.balleracing.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.