Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICTURES>> amongst the jibber jabber.... Hey ilikepinkbikes, this hairs for you.

No timer this time. I had my girlfriend take these pictures.

Hey 'ilikepinkbikes', I dont want to hear anything about my hair this time.
Seriously.:mad:
ilikepinkbikes said:
good pics and jumps and every but my notice is the hair. No ofense or anything but it kinda makes u look like white trash, i dont know if your goin for that look or not, but thats my 2 cents

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
whoa...there's sunlight in your pics...they're good pics too...

and isn't white trash hair more like a 40/60...business in the front party in the back...in other words a mullet???

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice work J!!!!
Still can't believe ol' pinky boy complained about your hair last time, how does that even matter?? I'm digging the locks even though i have always been a shaved head sort of guy!
Keep up the good pic posting!! :)

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
irieness said:
whoa...there's sunlight in your pics...they're good pics too...

and isn't white trash hair more like a 40/60...business in the front party in the back...in other words a mullet???
Werd to that. My bro sports a moooletesque haircut 24/7 and that's what I say to him.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Hardtail Punk! Man, the pic of you going over the log steps with a hardtail looks painful, but you're probably clearing most or all of it, right? Your comment, "Hardtail Pride", with your avitar makes more sense now. Very good pics and nice form. Where is that spot?...looks like some old observation tower or something in the background.

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
those look like fun but mellow jumps. Where they at?

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
Dude get a haircut :D :D :D
NICE PICS!!!~

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
bentimby said:
that, my friend, is a HOT avatar

nice pics!
grow a long beard to go with the hair!
Ha Ha I got the hair and the beard!!!!! :D :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.