Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Chuky and I moved to Utah, it was so we could spend every day riding what we feel are the best trails anywhere. Along the way we have discovered a few other activities that help to kill a sunny afternoon. Our base camp this weekend was next to the Red Bull venue in Virgin, Utah and we (Err and a few others) got our stoke on without unloading a bike.

What do you do on the weekends you AREN'T riding your Transition? Motos? Hiking? Skydiving? Synchronized Swimming? Let's see some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
sly_foxx said:
If we are outside and not riding we are hiking, camping, or backpacking.

These are from a certain Northwestern state, but it's at capacity so use in mentioning it's name.. :smilewinkgrin:
Kudos on the Boxer. I have a 2.5 year old fawn female. They are such fun dogs. I wish I had half of their youthful exuberance and energy.

·
MidnightBroomstickCowboy
461 Posts
If I'm not bicycling, I'm hiking, fishing or causing chaos in my Cold War Russian tank, his name is Peaches.

I hate cold ears.....

·
Registered
884 Posts
rmb_mike said:
Kudos on the Boxer. I have a 2.5 year old fawn female. They are such fun dogs. I wish I had half of their youthful exuberance and energy.
Our boy is the same age actually.. turns 3 in October. He brings a lot of joy to our lives just being the happy goof that he is.. we love him to death. Gotta love boxers.

·
Registered
875 Posts
sly_foxx said:
Our boy is the same age actually.. turns 3 in October. He brings a lot of joy to our lives just being the happy goof that he is.. we love him to death. Gotta love boxers.
Yep. They are my 2nd favorite breed (a VERY CLOSE second to Dobermans).
I bet your Boxer is a comedian, isn't he? They are always doing something to make you chuckle. I just wonder sometimes if it's intentional or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.