1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Hawes trail, Mesa, AZ

2009_0520_hawessunset01_blog

2009_0520_hawessunset02_blog

2009_0520_hawessunset03_blog

click on the photos for bigger versions. the cool thing was when I put together the theme for my blog, these are exactly the colors I had in mind.

·
Hairshirt Rider
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rroeder said:
Whatya think of it Paul, nice pics, you doing something fun this weekend?
It's not mine, but if you want I can give you a Pro review. I haven't ridden it, but i've hefted it and looked at it whole bunch. I can tell it would ride great and handle like it reads your mind :D

I'm taking the family to Gunnison for the weekend and riding my bike around Hartman Rocks a couple of times on Sunday.

·
Beware of Doggerel
665 Posts
nice

I like those shots from Georgia. I really miss the east coast in the spring and fall. So nice. Can't beat it.

Adam

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Loudpawlz said:
It's not mine, but if you want I can give you a Pro review. I haven't ridden it, but i've hefted it and looked at it whole bunch. I can tell it would ride great and handle like it reads your mind :D

I'm taking the family to Gunnison for the weekend and riding my bike around Hartman Rocks a couple of times on Sunday.
enjoy and you suck btw, my advise stay away from the fo blog

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Work to do before last nights ride. I know, my dirty fingernails are the second most noticeable thing in this photo. Hummingbird flew away only an hour later. Happy ending.

I'll throw my clean shed in here too, since I'm pretty pleased with myself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts