A little RNC fun:

Guess the bike!

A bit unnerving:

Iconic diner Mickey's (not too long before we were tear-gassed):

·
Registered
312 Posts
tried to shoot a pic for our sinnglespeed swiss championship in two weeks

the head of grafic design departement wanted something with a lot of cogs where he could cut out what he needs .....

the whole thing runned(?) a bit out of control ..... when all the things where built up it started to rain ......

for those who will be in zurich then (27. and 28. of september)
https://www.eingangradforum.de/thread.php?threadid=23477&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=1
dont be shy to ask your questions in english an english version of the program will be soon uploaded www.singlespeed.ch

·
underachiever
1,187 Posts
Mudfest

Here are a couple of the photos I just got from the 24 Hours of Great Glen up in the beautiful White Mountain of New Hampshire. It was the first time I had ridden my trusty Fat Chance Yo Eddy and it was quite an initiation!

·
1,529 Posts
misterdangerpants said:
Here are a couple of the photos I just got from the 24 Hours of Great Glen up in the beautiful White Mountain of New Hampshire. It was the first time I had ridden my trusty Fat Chance Yo Eddy and it was quite an initiation!
Same race, three years ago, much drier (for the first 22 hours anyway).

·
Registered
508 Posts
These both showed up to the shop this week, one is going and one is staying (thanks to a GB in Montana :thumbsup: ). It's been a good week!

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
Old Goat

Larry Lamb bought this one from Eric Wallentine back in '88. Photos from Tour De Fat Boise 2008.

Original paint was desert camo and both top and down tubes were Phil Wood Flat. Down tube was replaced after it broke. Original fork broke and this is the 2nd replacement. Rear dropout broke and has also been replaced. Rattle canned under the influence of fungus sometime ago...Can't keep a good Goat down.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Nice Nate, let me guess which one is staying?

A few pics from a recent trip to OR
Bicycle wheel Plant Bicycle frame Recreation Bicycle

Nature Natural environment Plant community Forest Nature reserve

Recent vintage purchase, 24 mpg running HHO and the tandem fits in there like a glove!

Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Mode of transport Automotive tire

·
hello pot? this is kettle
257 Posts
From the east coast

Deep in the woods, nowhere near anything are these cool carved granite markers denoting state boundaries.

In the middle of
woods on NY-MA border
Bontrager and I.

Don't give me grief about the crap haiku!

Paetersen

1 - 20 of 41 Posts