Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ha, finally, I get to start it :D Just some random pics from around my litle island - hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did your dog do that to your Niner?

Beautiful pictures! Always good to start the day off with great scenery! Where is "your" island?

·
No longer 26
3,090 Posts
Did your Reba get painted blue between picks? Let's see another shot of that. Cute pup!

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D LOL :D No he didn't, in the pic with him leashed to the bike, that's the only way he wouldn't wonder off and the derailleur actually got snapped off just below where the bike is in pic5 about 1.5 years ago. As is says under my user name, I live on Barbados in the Caribbean.
mboman3 said:
Did your dog do that to your Niner?

Beautiful pictures! Always good to start the day off with great scenery! Where is "your" island?
Well the pics are from back a couple years to recently and yes I painted the REBA because it was all scratched to hell. Have actually used the same paint on the bottle cage for it and it has stood up well. Here's another pic of the refurbed Reba ;) Yeah he's a cute one and quite obidient and good on the trails.
G-Live said:
Did your Reba get painted blue between picks? Let's see another shot of that. Cute pup!

Congrats Bonesetter, does this mean you finally have it, or did Devin send you that pic?
bonesetter2004 said:
Burnt Orange Lenz

·
oh crap...
551 Posts
Martini!

~martini~ said:
No trail riding last weekend. We were out trail building instead.
Is that a flail mower on the front of the BCS? I've got one for a Goldoni and have wondered about using it at my farm? Looks like you just scrape up the first inch of top soil? Have you guys been using this method for a while now with success?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts