Post it!

Cheers~
Joe

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Shayne said:
Ok, I'll play this week
Nice pic! I've got a couple of those rear der's in my box. With the chrome rear stays it looks right at home. I've filed that away for future reference. (Although my wife's 1988 Fisher Procaliber has an Ultegra short cage. A bit out of spec I know, but we installed it in 1992 so I feel as though it's OK.)

What's the bike? (I'm relatively new, and I would have everyone's bikes memorized but work has kept me busy lately. ;) )

#18 ·
klasse said:
rumpfy, i can't telll which is longer on the WTB - the seatpost or the seat tube?!

I'd be interested to hear the measurements, hahahahaaha;)
especially on the orange one, i'd say the seatpost is actually longer than the seat tube...can't say i've ever seen that and now i am really laughing - dude THANK YOU 4 the laugh:thumbsup:

#22 ·
jeff said:
Damn! That's all I've got. Damn!
Yep me too. A guy could go broke just getting the proper rollercams for all those.

Halaburt, Do you have any pics of the tandem together. Is it Mtn or road? Either way, like all the stuff you post up, Top Shelf.

Thanks for sharing
T

#23 ·
Aemmer said:
...Do you have any pics of the tandem together. Is it Mtn or road?...
It's a mountain tandem. It's from Steve's later, welded batch (~1991). Unlike some tandems, this one looks to have been ridden a LOT. A resto is the long-term plan, but I haven't figured out how extensive yet. Good news was the frame and fork are in very good structural shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.