Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Retro on Steroids
2,997 Posts
Here I am with my crew, floating a 1200 pound, $60,000 concert grand piano into the back of a Sausalito houseboat. Had to do it that way because it wouldn't make the turn into the front door.

I'm to the right of #05.

I wonder if anyone else has as much fun at work as I do.

Attachments

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Repack Rider said:
Here I am with my crew, floating a 1200 pound, $60,000 concert grand piano into the back of a Sausalito houseboat. Had to do it that way because it wouldn't make the turn into the front door.

I'm to the right of #05.

I wonder if anyone else has as much fun at work as I do.
That looks....unsafe. :p

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Joe Steel said:
Crazy signs --

"Top"....?? Are you kidding me? There's several miles ahead of you...

This isn't really bi-lingual is it?
I like your pics, Joe. The first shot almost looks like my seagull shot but opposite side of the bay. Top of incline, yeah, I agree, that only means you have about 15 minutes of climbing to go to the glorious bench with the view. The only good thing about that sign is that the speed increases slightly for more cooling effect. I think that sign refers to the top of where they'd bring in the car for hauling out the "red gold" back in 1800's. Red gold is what they called the redwood lumber so I heard. The Pacific Madrone is one of my favorites too. I planted one at my old house and its growing in beautifully. I need one at my current house. Like that cruiser too.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
trees galore

hollister said:
I'm gonna have to with manzanita in the rain(not counting black oak)

sorry, no pics
scrolling through the picture file I found some trees from over the years.

I think I heard that manzanita is a cousin to the madrone:

Photobucket

the aforementioned glorious bench and a madrone off to the left:

Photobucket

black oak?:

Photobucket

weird eucalyptus on same ride as above:

Photobucket

and I'd have to say this is my favorite:

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and I promise, Im really not a camera dork. :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.