Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Friday (the 13th)!

This is all I have for you.

I need to thank Mr Orange for the fork caps needed to finish this one off.

Cheers~
Joe

Attachments

·
underachiever
1,187 Posts
This beautiful stem just arrived. I had Bruce Gordon custom make this for my next retro project. It's a 0/90 degree with 120mm reach. Not a whole lot of folks custom making quill stems any more (Jonny Cycles was my first choice but I missed that boat by like a month). Anyway, Bruce does nice work. :)

View attachment 439447

·
Master of the Face Plant
2,901 Posts
misterdangerpants said:
This beautiful stem just arrived. I had Bruce Gordon custom make this for my next retro project. It's a 0/90 degree with 120mm reach. Not a whole lot of folks custom making quill stems any more (Jonny Cycles was my first choice but I missed that boat by like a month). Anyway, Bruce does nice work. :)

View attachment 439447
Thats a nice one. Where are the welds! I must ask though, whats with the chicken?

·
underachiever
1,187 Posts
sandmangts said:
Thats a nice one. Where are the welds! I must ask though, whats with the chicken?
Thanks! Um yeah, the chicken decal is coming off. Up on his web site (specifically in the accessories/stem section), it states that he is located in the "Chicken Capital of the World, Petaluma, CA." I had no idea.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
The Colson is looking good. Atom hub? Spacing? Nice foundation.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,356 Posts
Aemmer said:
The Colson is looking good. Atom hub? Spacing? Nice foundation.
Thanks. It's a NOS Sachs Torpedo Duomatic 2 spd kickback coaster. 28 hole kinda stinks, but I'll deal. Found a set of Sun 0 Degree Lites in 28 hole, gold ano. Not too sure how I feel about gold, I'll see once they show.... Not like I'm gonna do drops on the thing :D

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Not much action on picture Friday. Everyone must be heading to Keyesville...

If vintage steel doesn't do it, then how about a photo of my sons arm after a snowboarding incident two weeks ago....

AAAAK!

·
Registered
725 Posts
That Boulder is hot. Nice Syncros bits.

Finally got around to replacing the rear tire on the Rossin, changing it from the blah Specialized Crossroads to a much better More Extreme/S. Still have the slightly dry Ground Control up front.

Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle accessory

Steel

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hairstream said:
nice xray.

and thanks... i'm heading up to vail next week. ;)

it was either that or k-ville.

EDIT: I thought No Wah were there too?
damn dude....seperate thread with lots of pics please? :eekster:

That bike is hot and that picture kicks a$$....

·
Registered
593 Posts
How much does

misterdangerpants said:
Thanks! Um yeah, the chicken decal is coming off. Up on his web site (specifically in the accessories/stem section), it states that he is located in the "Chicken Capital of the World, Petaluma, CA." I had no idea.
Bruce charge these days? I may need to make an order. Awesome stem

found it, thx

used teh google

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Some before pictures of a blue-collar project I am working on. Its all pretty and ready to roll, just need some good daylight to snap the glamour shots. I have a soft spot for these old Diamondbacks. You see so many Stumpjumpers and I like something a little different.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts