Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's Friday again (for some of us) so time to get in early with Picture Friday.

Today's theme is nice and simple "As Purchased". So post up those bike projects as you received them and before any work was done.

To start things off here is my P-23 as I purchased it. (not pretty but should tidy up nicely).

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
'91 Santana Moda arrived a few weeks ago with a 'too new' XTR groupset and a perfect (but wrong for this bike) Specialized FSX fork. Fillet rigid fork is on now, and the parts I want are coming together slowly, I still have some decisions to make.

Second pic is how it was packed by the seller-kudos to Rincon Cycles of Carpenteria, CA for a stellar job!

·
He be a moose too.
2,171 Posts
This older Comp-Lite is a work in progress. It's in the process (albeit very slowly) being brushed. Came with a nice front end and BB-UN91. Notice what is keeping the fork from getting crushed? Guy used a Shimano 600 front hub in very nice shape.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.