Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone is enjoying a happy and safe new year -- and that you are managing to slip in a few rides here and there.

New for 2009, I present the Yeti FRO -- returned from singlespeed convert to fully geared warrior.

Cheers and happy trails in 2009 ~

Joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Joe Steel said:
I hope everyone is enjoying a happy and safe new year -- and that you are managing to slip in a few rides here and there.

New for 2009, I present the Yeti FRO -- returned from singlespeed convert to fully geared warrior.

Joe
Joe,

Haven't seen many Yetis that I've liked but I sure like yours!

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Joe Steel said:

Joe
Fcuk! Now thats proper! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Happy New Year, everyone. Joe, the FRO looks great. Just need that elusive Yeti fork now. :) Like the Cook Bros bar and stem.

Wish I had the camera with me on the ride yesterday 'cause it sure was a beauty of a day to start off the year. Today it's drizzling.

Here's some from a couple weeks back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's one from the other day trying to fit in with the local youth at their hangout :)

Photobucket

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
ckevlar said:
Joe thats a damn fine example of a yeti. Especially the bars and stem.
Thanks. The bars and stem were original equipment when purchase new from Lafayette Cycleworks "back in the day." Thankfully, the parts didn't stray too far over the years.

sfgirlonbike said:
Joe,

Haven't seen many Yetis that I've liked but I sure like yours!
SFgirl, your post both hurts and pleases me ;)

Rumpfy said:
Fcuk! Now thats proper! :thumbsup:
Thanks Eric! That means a lot!

Fillet-brazed said:
Happy New Year, everyone. Joe, the FRO looks great. Just need that elusive Yeti fork now. :) Like the Cook Bros bar and stem.
Yeah -- the original fork was placed neatly in a Manitou box when suspension hit the market. When the FRO left my possession briefly, so did the neatly packed fork. When I got it back, the fork and a few other pieces were long gone....:(

Great shots of the CA coastal range FB -- you're getting some awesome altitude there.

·
1,529 Posts
surly357 said:
ameybrook said:
engineer mtn- the one thing near durango that never changes! hey, maybe the nordic trail groomers should add another lane for pugsleys!
I have thought about poaching with the regular MTB. Some of the stuff @ the Purgatory Nordic Center would be a blast.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.