Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Just got back from 4 days in the beautiful San Juan Islands about 100 miles northwest of Seattle....did a little riding, a little drinking, a little hiking, a little more drinking;), a lot of eating and mostly just RELAXED :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
just 1 more
1,153 Posts
Went back to Pa last weekend and got a ride in with the old crew. Typical back east weather, no sun and 90% humidity. The bike is an early 90s 1x7 rigid steel Rockhopper that I keep stashed for visits. Like riding in a terrarium.

Attachments

·
horn doggie
847 Posts
azjeff said:
Went back to Pa last weekend and got a ride in with the old crew. Typical back east weather, no sun and 90% humidity. The bike is an early 90s 1x7 rigid steel Rockhopper that I keep stashed for visits. Like riding in a terrarium.
Boy - that's some serious tick country, there. Luscious.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Spending the 4th here in Sitka and on the way to the parade I saw this in a prominent position downtown.

Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Spoke Bicycle Rim

This is a cooler for those of you that are in warmer climes. And yes the glaciers are receding here also.

Body of water Liquid Fluid Water resources Atmosphere

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.