Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sweet,Shuntavi posted some pics of his sons and their bikes in this forum.They look like wicked riders.Did you just meet them there but accident?

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Holy Guacamole is my Holloween mission. Any tips on location would be cool .

·
Registered
484 Posts
How did the house hunting go, Ben? You know I will miss you when/if you leave. If you leave I will be stuck with Erik who has no interst in the road gap or anyting else fun like that. Oh-well, I guess that I will have a place to stay when I want to ride this place again!

Attachments

·
Removed at birth
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've known the Wilson's for over a year now, and ridden with them on a few different occasions. Any time I'm in the area, which is about 4 or 5 times a year, I try to hook up for a ride with them. As for the location of the Holy Guacamole, I cannot comment. If Shuntavi wants to divulge it's location, then he can, as he is the original trailblazer for this trail.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Weyvoless said:
I've known the Wilson's for over a year now, and ridden with them on a few different occasions. Any time I'm in the area, which is about 4 or 5 times a year, I try to hook up for a ride with them. As for the location of the Holy Guacamole, I cannot comment. If Shuntavi wants to divulge it's location, then he can, as he is the original trailblazer for this trail.
Is Shuntavi the same guy that stacked rock cairns all over Little rock mesa ?

Nice guy met him at RB last year. Smart out doorsman , gave me props for soloing LRM my first time there , at the same time frowning for taking that risk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts