Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
whoa

Swoopy! Very niiice... :cool:

Where'd you get the pic? Looks like an official SC pic with the bike logo and all...

Something Clever... said:
Here ya go... The new DHX air (so I am told)... :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
That is just weird, mind you that probably means it is ahead of its time.

should look great in ano black

although most things tend to

any idea of frame weight? it looks way lighter than its older brother Bullit

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow... Is that bike UGLY or what... Have they hired the designer from KHS that made their DH and FR frames to design that... I have been waiting for this bike so long and now its a total nobuy frame... Really a sad day...

·
Fashionably functional...
310 Posts
Been looking at pics of this bike everyday since the pics appeared. Still thinks the bike's abso-F-in-lutely FUGLY. I'm sure the calling price will turn me off even more. And then then wait. Not worth it...

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yes.

AsianPersuasion said:
Been looking at pics of this bike everyday since the pics appeared. Still thinks the bike's abso-F-in-lutely FUGLY. I'm sure the calling price will turn me off even more. And then then wait. Not worth it...
The bike magic article said that the Nomad will be priced higher than the Blur and lower than the VPF, so yes the calling price is up there. I also still think the bike is not a looker, for the lack of better words.

I look forward to the reviews when it comes out in the fall, but I will not be in line to get one. I feel the vpp point technology is innovative but has lots of drawbacks and I will not own one anytime soon. I still like the Heckler for a sp and would rather have a 4bar design over vpp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.