Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i started this on friday, and then me and my friends finished it today. Its about 14-16 feet depending on where you land. The drop is real solid, and i cant wait to hit it.

view from begging

side view

view from bottom

me and vpjackal

me and rob

·
Registered
225 Posts
I hope you clear those rocks out of the landing before you hit it, looks like the ladder is built really solid

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
BJ- said:
it's technically not a 15' ft drop, but it would still be some fun to hit with speed...
give the kid on the ladder a break BJ, he's like 12' 1" or something... Yeah guys, not 15' if you slide down the posts, but it will be to where you land with some speed.

NICE!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
ssiick.. looks like our new drop but better wood...when its light out get some action pics. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how is it not 14-16 feet? the actual drop is 8 feet plus the landing drops 6-8 feet depending on where u land. look at the pic of me and rob. robs head is level with the bottom of the drop and hes 6 feet tall. Plus hes at the top of the landing.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.