Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey tig!

Yep, thats it, went to levi's mound last monday, it kicked my but!! it's been a long winter without riding!! It origionally came with a fox dhx but it didnt fit, so chad swapped me a rp3 for it, i realyy like the feel of it though! I t looks a little out of place in my opinion on such a burly bike. I also have a pushed vanilla rc i had for the el chamuco i will be throwing on for the lutsen trip. The pike has been working ok, not great, but i only have a few rides on it so far, and i was running a vanilla rlc previously, and that is as plush as you get! lets see what 2006 brings us in the fork world, 05 kinda sucked as far as forks go! maybe a fox 36 next year if they get rid of that poop brown color! l

later, mark

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
bogmonster said:
Yep, thats it, went to levi's mound last monday, it kicked my but!! it's been a long winter without riding!! It origionally came with a fox dhx but it didnt fit, so chad swapped me a rp3 for it, i realyy like the feel of it though! I t looks a little out of place in my opinion on such a burly bike. I also have a pushed vanilla rc i had for the el chamuco i will be throwing on for the lutsen trip. The pike has been working ok, not great, but i only have a few rides on it so far, and i was running a vanilla rlc previously, and that is as plush as you get! lets see what 2006 brings us in the fork world, 05 kinda sucked as far as forks go! maybe a fox 36 next year if they get rid of that poop brown color! l

later, mark
Geeze thanks! Now you just made fun of the color of my new fork I am getting! Poop brown! :D Thats okay, as long as it performs better than the color! :D Yeah, I am diggin my 05 Vanilla RLC on my XC / trail bike! I hope Fox will come out with a coil version of the 36 in the future! Why not just get a Super Moto with a burly set up and leave your Quasi built light! :D Sweet having two rides! TIG.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
changing color

Well, kinda bored with the dull black anodizing, goona send the frame out to spectrum for a new color, maybe orange or red. And while i am at it the rp3 is going toPUSH for A TREATMENT.....mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.