Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smooooooooth

I have a f/s with 4inches front and rear gathering dust since i got my El Jefe! The surly fork is definitly a bit stiff, but overall the bike is great. I had it built sus corrected so maybe when that reba is out... Also, i must say that walt answered all 38 of my emails to him during the build process! I am still extremely satisfied, and the only thing holding the bike down is my fat but!

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Come on guys, it takes less than 8 emailos to order a frame! Give the hard-working welder a break, how can he ever make a living welding when he doesn't charge for his emails? ;-)
How about a side shot?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here is My side shot

Sorry about barging in on your thread, but I couldnt resist not showing the side shot of my new rocket. I have only ridden it once and was very very impressed, I will put some more miles on it before giving full review. Like ya'll, communication was great. I called him quite a bit and he was so helpful on helping with with frame specs and even all the components I purchased. I even called him when I got off the trail yesterday!!! More to come BK

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.