Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
My stinky

Heres my stinky Freeride/Downhill rig

Added the only pic i had from tonights urban with my skateboarding friends just for fun

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
TurnerDHRider said:
My 04 DHR...looking to upgrade something
wanna upgrade to my stinky? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
red5 said:
Updates coming soon!!! New wheelset, possibly Azonic Outlaw, and BETD 26" stays.
no not the 24" stays...how could you red...

man you need a seat that matches the sweet black silver theme u go going there too...

oh and change the single track...

wheni think or summin else ill let u know ok...:D

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Weyvoless said:
Evil told me you were switching to a 26 incher for the rear. What gives? Can you do Big Bear on Saturday, September 4th?
26 is faster, rolls better. Evil shouldn't be giving away my secrets, gonna have to talk to that boy. :rolleyes:

Not sure about the 4th, I'll get back to you on that one. I'd definitely like to go up.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Well...

red5 said:
:eek: OH THAT S*CKS!!!! :eek:
I am going to send it back today, hopefully have it back by the weekend so it doesn't screw up my plans for this Sunday...I'm willing to pay the overnight shipping to get it there. I have to call the tech that helped me out last time, I sent him a "care package" with my returned 4-way, so hopefully he'll push my repair through quicker...

But yes, it does suck. Yesterday was the first day out at the Ski resort with the Monster & the new shock...bike rides like a DREAM....I have to get my pictures picked up today, if they turned out I'll post some...

ER

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.