Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight ladys and gents and cooter heres several pics of my rig several months after its orignal purchase...

like ive said before norcos are sick frames...this one takes to air soo easily!

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
finchy said:
aight ladys and gents and cooter heres several pics of my rig several months after its orignal purchase...

uh....cool story hansel

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry fellas, this isnt wokrin give me a few mins to get the mage sizes worked out

·
where's the kick stand?
674 Posts
post some shots of you shreddin it up.Cool bike.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Originally Posted by finchy

Hey poser ... the only air that bike take is in the tires..
Now don't be such of poser and go take some action pictures... ;)

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
VIA said:
Originally Posted by finchy

Hey poser ... the only air that bike take is in the tires..
Now don't be such of poser and go take some action pictures... ;)
thats probably one of teh funniest things you've ever said. i dunno why though.

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
I've done rided i bike like that 'un. It is definitely nice, but I wouldn't say that it takes to air very easily at all. I would say that was it's worst trait. (of course that could just be lack o' skill on my part ;) )

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i have a funy story in that department!

well would be glad to take pics of us riding but unfortunately my camera was stolen. i had it in my basement and my mom had this lady in to clean the fridges and she always had this weird hat on and i figure she put it in there or someshit, like it was big and sumer too... well it didnt turn up so i still have yet to replace it.

the pics o took where taken with my sisters digicam and she wont let me take it. we do however shoot vids cuz i guilt my mom into letting me borrow tha video camera cuz it was her fault almost for the loss of my old one. i would post them but i have no idea on how to get them online!~

yeha i forgot to mention the firt pic is of the massive bearing pivot by the bottom braket. supper stiff rear end. im still fightin with myself on whever or not to ditch the grip shifter on the front for a rapid fire cuz the grip on it is soo uncomfortable!!!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
You know I didnt really think about that till i was riding a killer shuttle today. I mean, in some of the more tech sections I would have liked to see photos from, what would be the point in stopping I want to ride.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Man you better hurry up and celebrate with those Smirnoff Ice....I heard you can get a real good buzz...well that is what my chick says.

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry to disapoint...

its baileys tonight. i only drink smirnof ice at partys, rest of tha tie its baileys and labbat blue my fav lol well other then sleemans cream ale something about that tastes soooooooo good!!

ps american beer sucks

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
finchy said:
its baileys tonight. i only drink smirnof ice at partys, rest of tha tie its baileys and labbat blue my fav lol well other then sleemans cream ale something about that tastes soooooooo good!!

ps american beer sucks
ey toronto??? Say hello to Niagra. Becks and Stella Artois for me.

P.S., Canadian Beer sucks

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
ey toronto??? Say hello to Niagra. Becks and Stella Artois for me.

P.S., Canadian Beer sucks
ALL DOMESTIC BEER SUCKS!!!

long live the micro-brew....

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
zedro said:
ALL DOMESTIC BEER SUCKS!!!
TAKE THAT BACK! i speak for all us aussies when i say VB rules...u americans and canidinas dunno what the hell beer is anyway...u and ur light crap that takes u 30 cans to disinhibitate your self...PWFTH! :rolleyes:

(and finchy...are u a woman...baileys is one of the weakest drinks on the market...apart from midouri...is that another of ur favourites...OMG...the party i went to last night didnt even have chicks drinking baileys...they were drinking straight vodka...hehehhehe...there more hardcore than finchy...ehehhehe)

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah man i dont drink to get drunk.

i just drink with freinds like to be social . yo ur right though Fosters is a great beer! Aussssssiez do make a decent brew

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
phuck it.....I want to go hang with BJ "Face Your Fears" If you live by the Queensland coast I am so there. Tell me you live close to some surf breaks too.

Strait Vodka for the girls...gotta love it.

FYI Finchie (ie.. like a girl...example girlie not girly) .Nobody drinks to get drunk. We drink because we love the taste, but but... but none of that child/girlie sweet stuff. Come on now get some hair on your chest finchster or you will have a mean set of man boobs when you get older.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts