Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Perpetrator of Lawsuits
393 Posts
Fool, that's not Ritchey Schley going big in that video, that's MTBR's very own waygayjay! He's the best there is. Indeed, he's so good, no camera yet made is capable of capturing him in action, thus the lack of pictures ;) .

You best give him his props, or he will smite thee with his brilliant rhetoric.

·
What's this for anyway???
145 Posts
Is schley riding a Z150 or am I just seeing things??? Damn that's a big drop for a single crown!!! What bike is he riding there too?

---Matt---

·
Registered
35 Posts
x2. I doubt it is a z150, but a single crown fork on stuff like that....wow. Then again, if you could change it out after each run, it wouldn't matter.

·
What's this for anyway???
145 Posts
trevor_2k said:
x2. I doubt it is a z150, but a single crown fork on stuff like that....wow. Then again, if you could change it out after each run, it wouldn't matter.
The reason I said I thought it was a Z150 is because I paused the video at this point... check out the forks. Another reason is that he's wearing full Marzocchi Team gear (shorts, jersey, etc)

---Matt---

Attachments

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
Lots of the competitors were throwin down barspins ... kinda tough with a triple!

Kn.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
K'Endo said:
Lots of the competitors were throwin down barspins ... kinda tough with a triple!

Kn.
Did you catch the guy's name who won the comp? He was sick.. backflip to the scaffold box, tailspin over the gap.

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
brumos said:
Did you catch the guy's name who won the comp? He was sick.. backflip to the scaffold box, tailspin over the gap.
I heard the name, but can't remember it. We just called him "the kid in the white t-shirt"!

Here he is doing a backflip 360 on his ''victory lap":

Attachments

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
Another photo. I think it's John Cowan. Uh, he didn't land the backflip.

Kn.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts