Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of my whiggas from SoCal came out to ride this weekend. We hit Grafton Mesa on Friday morning, and then the Barrel on Friday evening. We went to ride Little Creek on Saturday morning, and only put in about 3 miles, before getting snowed out.

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
You biotch. Why didn't you have PC tell me that he was going out. Or was this a brotherhood of the holy boxers weekend? :p Looks like you guys had a good time. I am still woking on getting some people who want to go out for a weekend trip to visit you Benny. Hey, Gabe is back on his bike. He has been on like four rides already!

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
All that whining about the rain..........

........and now look at that *****in' green desert you got there. I told you.

....I betcha it smells real good out there too with all that bloom.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
e[I said:
o]All that whining about the rain..........

........and now look at that *****in' green desert you got there. I told you.

....I betcha it smells real good out there too with all that bloom.
oh just a little Heaven around here

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey sorry Stink, but PC called me last minute. He was coming out here to pick up his kid or something, so I told him to stay here, and ride. Worked out well. They got in 3 good rides on Friday, and then snowed out on Saturday. Let me know when you guys can make it out. April is pretty full now, but May is looking good!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I will probably try to put together a short weekend trip soon. I want to leave after work on Thursday and then go home on Sunday afternoon. I am just waiting to see how good Gabe is going to feel. I know he could ride down Grafton now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.