Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still chuggin' along
863 Posts
Holy moly, you sure did! That spring looks funny all compressed like that. Wow, it was that cold already?! Brrr, I'm not looking forward to winter but it looks like you had a good time! :)

Wait a sec- I thought your wife had an XCE? or am I confused with someone else. Anyway, how does she like that Maverick fork? Good stuff! :)

·
~~~~~~~~
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
details...

kpicha- cold riding the chairlift at 10,000+, clouds, rain, I enjoyed the weather, especially since hot dry and dusty is the norm, also kept the crowds down. She has a Burner with 4 inch rockers, and as a matter of fact that yeti weighs considerably less....

FM- that's winter park resort, the downhill trail, lots of small old guy airs. see photo below.

I'll try and post more photos and details, I rode my rfx with five inch rockers, vanilla fork, and big light tires up and down lots of great trails for a couple weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wow! looks great there, I agree, need more pic's. Whats the story with the 575? Looks like a sweet bike with the DC Mav.

·
Registered
510 Posts
pix

Dudette here with more pix :) We spent the summer off, first 1 1 /2 months chasing waves in Indonesia, then off to WP and Oregon for 3 weeks of visiting kinfolk and mtn biking. Had excellent weather and saw moose, deer and lotsa wildlife in Colorado. Did a great ride in Oregon (East and Northridge at Mary's Peak) and some camping around Mt. Hood. Had a great time, 3 weeks wasn't nearly enuf.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts