Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have brought the cam with us the last couple of days and we got some pics. i know my friends suck at taking pics and my camera is very bad too.

Small rock drop: you go very fast and hop a tiny bit of the lip. if you go fast you can go 10-15 feet out cus the transition is very long.

no more pics of that one cus thats the only good one.

Hers a fat skinny with a drop at the end that we found. sry for the blurryness, the cameraman really sucks

A drop that we found yesterday but it had a big branch right in front of it so we had to break it off. we came there at night, he said he will bring a saw but he brought a pocketknife with teeth, so cutting it took a long time so we cug it ibout 1/4 way, hung both of our bikes by the saddle on the branch for wieght and we both hung on it to break it. it was worth it though, the drop is very good. the drop has a transition, you have to clear about 4 feet to get to it. the whole place is a giant hill.
for size:

messin around in the park:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
2 more

roadgap: super hard to clear, you have to pedal as fast as u can the whole way down to clear it but when you do its amazing, nice hangtime and u dont feel the landing.

bmx friend overshooting it:

we spoted this dude walkin around:

erlier this year master_jako posted pics of the same dude walkin around at the same spot :p

post coments!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.