Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few shots from a great day at Sunrise Ski Park...nothing too big, but fun nonetheless...

Riggse on the BigHit & Bullitrdr is on the...well, on the Bullit....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
More DH than FR

rockcrusher said:
What are the trails like there? Are they strict DH trails or are they more freeride-ish like in your pictures?

Are they lift served and what is the pass amount ($)?

Thanks.
That trail (Chutes & Ladders), is the only one there with anything "built". The rest of the trails are DH - fair amount of drops and other natural stuff, but definitely not a lot of "stunts". Maybe they'll build some more next year.

Yes, they are lift served and the pass is $15 per day. They are open until October 10th this year.

Here is their crappy website for info www.sunriseskipark.com

·
Registered
56 Posts
Whoa! I didn't know there were trails like that in AZ! Then again I've only had my mountain bike for a month or two and haven't really been looking for trails :D

Anyways, that place looks nice! And exactly where is Greer, Arizona, somewhere near flagstaff I'm guessing? And you guys are rockin' some huge forks, not much of a surprise you had "the biggest forks" out of all the guys there :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fo Sho

Sweet pics man! Hopefully some friends from Slippers Pig Bike Shop and i are gonna hit up sunrise anyweekend now...man i cant wait to ride!

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep me in mind...

MonsterKonaMan said:
Sweet pics man! Hopefully some friends from Slippers Pig Bike Shop and i are gonna hit up sunrise anyweekend now...man i cant wait to ride!
I'm planning to go up at least once more this season...make sure you post here or PM me when you guys get a date to go up....I just wish Sunrise would close so the South Mtn shuttle would start back up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.