Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Just another FOCer
1,371 Posts
I took a handful of pics this morning. It looks like a real fun course for those racing Expert and up. As a Sport class rider I was a little jealous.

The course splits and rejoins twice. Pro/Expert go right and Sport/Beginner go left each time.

A few morning practice shots:

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Cool, more pics of that course would be sweet.
And yeah, living in one of those houses would be killer!
Good luck to all.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
"little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of tickytacky...."

planning on ridin southridge in two weeks...has it gotten a lot of rain today?
SB just got a lot of rain, letting up now though...

·
Registered
242 Posts
misctwo said:
"little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of tickytacky...."

planning on ridin southridge in two weeks...has it gotten a lot of rain today?
SB just got a lot of rain, letting up now though...
no rain today. we need it. the course was fun not to beat up they split the pro,expert and sport beginner course and that helped

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
DrEVS said:
Yeah, Socal Track homes are sweet! Sardine living for only 850K and 12K property taxes? Where do I sign up???
SoCal tract homes...

Course looks pretty fun... How long is the wall though? I thought I heard that was like 1/2 of it.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Alloy said:
Did you get any pictures of that poser on the M3 with red tires?
gee mark.....don't be a hater.....just cause I woke up and you were creepily staring at me and I told you to take a picture it will last longer....doesn't mean I am a poser

·
Registered
330 Posts
yeah i saw that fool alloy. good to meet some of you guys on here. i placed 8th in the beginner 19-26 class. cant wait for next week.

anyone with pics. my number plate was 601Y and i was on a like ass greeen sunday with all black rogue gear. thanks

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.