Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a teaser, action pics will come later if they turn out to be good.

The ride was a blast: 66 kms of downhill with 5500 meters of slope.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
accident prone said:
just a teaser, action pics will come later if they turn out to be good.

The ride was a blast: 66 kms of downhill with 5500 meters of slope.
You rode the passportes aswell? Me to! Rocking the spot on the slopes we went full out, 80kms with 12 lifts and 6800 meters of vertical slope. But to get the speed we needed we went for full bodyarmor and ****. (we hit 20km/h on the complete lap, that's including the hike a bike up a steep slope sections going 2km/h :rolleyes: )

Did you ride the spot into town on friday noon, if so than I spoted your spot ;)

Our pics are comming aswell... can't wait and As it turnes out some guy rode behind me with a helmet cam on the last descent into Morzine and he will be posting it on his site when he has edited it! sweetness (although my style will be sloppy after 9hours of descending...)

greetz
bettes

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That wasn't me on Friday: I arrived on Saturday and rode on Sunday.

I couldn't finish the whole thing as my wife crashed, nothing too bad but that prevented her from finishing. oh well...

The guy with the helmet cam, was he from Scotland? They were about half a dozen Sctosmen .We briefly talked but I don't remember the site on which they will post it.I fyou have any clue...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on , man! Post some more!

I need my fix. Eventhough I feel like we're the only one interested in this post...

·
Registered
168 Posts
accident prone said:
Come on , man! Post some more!

I need my fix. Eventhough I feel like we're the only one interested in this post...
I'm meeting up with my photographer on friday to select the best pics to post with our report (we were there as "presse") I've got some pics on my home comp but those are just of me riding (not the best shots ;) )

I'll try to post those later on, but I've been waiting for yours...

We (and 2498 other people) are the only ones intrested in the passportes it seems :)

greetz
bettes

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my pics are on a film that has yet to be developped and the rest was on my friend's digital camera and I can't reach him right now (he's gone hiking).

Working "presse" in Belgium, eh? For a magazine or for a site?

·
Registered
102 Posts
He guys, you're not the only ones waiting for pictures!

Last weekend of july I will try to manage the Passportes du Soleil in a private version with some friends (Bettes, wanna join?), really looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
msxx said:
He guys, you're not the only ones waiting for pictures!

Last weekend of july I will try to manage the Passportes du Soleil in a private version with some friends (Bettes, wanna join?), really looking forward to it :)

I will be there as well. Turners all over the place!!

Heres a pic of me chillin' by the lake.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts