Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we hit up CPX today, it was rainy and really muddy and slick at first which was great cause i really got to c how nice my new gazzilodies(sp?) tires handel in the slick mudd. but it dried up and turned out to be a erfict day to ride. heres some pics.

more to come, so hold on

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Yeah, the Team Sally guys did a ****in amazing job with this stuff.

They are rebuilding some of the wood stuff and taking their time to do stuff right. At first, they used trees to support the sides and stuff so they are screwed up now. Bah.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Fcuk, I can't get any days off to go since I have to get four wisdom teeth pulled. Maybe I'll go right after I get 'em pulled. I'll be good and drugged up.

I had to help customers while the 2hip BMX show was going on, I missed the entire thing. I was so mad. I was trying to look out the windows, but everytime I turned back around to help the customers, the crowd went INSANE. I saw some of the video later, it was sick. After work was 150 bucks worth of sandwiches. I ate so much. Then messed around in the parking lot for a while. Rode the table top for a while, hopping stairs, just messing around. I forgot how easy BMX bikes are to hop, one guy was clearing shopping carts laid on one end. I was hopping about waist high onto concrete ledges and over the handrails.

·
Use this space for what?
219 Posts
Hey! I was there friday and saturday. I think we might have seen you on saturday. The white P seems familiar, as is the mongoose. I was on the orange kona. Nice pics

·
Registered
713 Posts
So how is the place? This is in IL right? Is it relatively flat, or are these setup on a slight hill. It's hard to tell from the pictures. The stunts look fun, just wondering if it's worth the 8 hour drive...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cozza, srry we were not there on saturday or friday, the guy on the mongoos is a local, as is the guy w/ that white Felt.
Stinkyboy58, we dont really no the guy w/ the SXT so i cant realy say how it feels, since i have never riding one except around in a circle.
Reamer, yes it is in Joliet, Illinois. its all on a hill, some parts are just very slightly sloped down hill, and others are a lil steeper. everything there is built w/ squishies in mind. but everything is also built so that they can be hit w/ a HT. hell there was one dude there yesteday who was DJing w/ his V10. and yes it is worth the trip. and those pics are only of 3jumps, there is a shitload more thn whats in the pics

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Yeah. That was my second time there and there is still stuff I haven't hit.

A lil bit of the skinnies and stuff and the whose your daddy drop.

I hit the drop in pic #10.

Yeah Sombrio, I hit it. Sorry, I must've forgotten to tell you. Matt led me into it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.