Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought i'd let you take a peek at my new frame and fill you in on how and what she's going to be built up with.

I know i did have an 05' Sunday Team set up to be built with an 06' Boxxer Team and some new 06' components. but in the end it turned out cheaper to just sell the bike and get a new one.

The frame's going to be built with either an 06' Boxxer Team or an 05' Boxxer WC with new 06' World Cup lowers, Funn Bars, Stem and Pedals. SDG i-Beam Saddle, Saint Brakes, Cranks and eventually Shifter/Derailuer and Hubs, but for the moment some crappy fill-in wheels and SRAM X-9 shizz etc.

So the futures looking bright but this bike is still early days and is now going to take even longer to build up. but i think it'll sure be worth it.

Cheers guys and i hope you like her as much as i do, BJ.

· Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sick man, lucky you to get nice bikecycles...

Im not a fan of the eye bleeding green, but the frame is sweet
oh, and i forgot one last thing. the 5th's been custom tuned by TF. so this thing really should ride like a dream...

· Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
redbull said:
Nice dude. With the right tune a Sunday is the best bike out there. But i sure love my Turner! :D
when you get the chance, post up some pics and specs of the slender beast. she certainly seems like a keeper...

and definatly you ol' drunken pirate, tubeless be the way to go...

· Registered
498 Posts
milhouse said:
Nice!!! I was thinking of picking one of those up too. I still cant deside between that or a M3 so Im going to wait to see if Santa will bring me one. (he better if he knows whats good for him :mad: )
Me too. I'm having tons of trouble deciding which one to get. Finally got an insurance check today from my stolen dh-9 so I need to hurry up and just decide. paid $2100 for it and got $5387 from insurance :D

But that sunday looks sweet. Is that the only color the factory frame is coming in this year or are there gonna be color choices like last yet?

· Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
free-rider_down-hiller said:
That frame is sweet did you get it from go-ride?
You should put up a list of all the bikes you've had!
no i did'nt get it from go-ride, im australian remember?

(points at avatar)

anyways, im not exactly sure what colours the factory frames come in this year, you'll have to ask skatodd or one of the other Ironhorse boys. and matt, because im special i got the frame and most of the components for under 4000AUD, which is around what last years frame retailed for...

the colour doesnt shimmer as much in low level light, but it sure does in the sun...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.