Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin to get a new hardtail for dj, urban etc. i would also want somthin that wouldnt totally suck on xc trails.
ive been lookin at...

Giant STP
Cannondale Chase
specialized P series
and of coarse the morphine
+any other suggestions

anybody know the frame price on any of those? thanx

·
Registered
819 Posts
chase is awsome. stp is ok. p's are really really nice and the SANTA CRUZ CHAMELEON IS INCREDIBLE and the morphene is cool and the soul cycles stuff is cool. hahaha

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
ya the haros are awsome and pretty cheap. the santa cruz would be the best i think.

·
Registered
302 Posts
P Series!!!!!!! P3!!!!!

·
Cheesiest
1,615 Posts
I agree with sreiman, the lizard is sick for jumping off $hit and pedaling a long way to get there.

After two years on the chameleon, I just threw down some loot to build up a Soul Cycles Titan. I'm thinking it will be a lot of fun. The ST length is long enough to pedal comfortably (important for long a$$ rides), and the head angle should be good for steep hills and a long travel fork. The price is killer.

Other frames that look sick:

Banshee Morphine
Banshee Scirocco
Cove Stiffee

Good Luck!

·
Registered
350 Posts
My brother rides a STP and loves it!!!........ On the other hand, have you thought about any of the Felt "Shot" series bikes? My buddy rolls a "Jump Shot" and jumps the $hit out of it, he and I are both impressed with it (Jump Shot). Just my $0.02.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.