Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
All 26.5" all the time!
1,855 Posts
It does look like an M2. Can't pinpoint the model year, but at least the bassworm hasn't broken yet. :p :thumbsup:

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,346 Posts
Boy named SSue said:
It has some nice upgrades too. FYI the cranks are Toplines and have a rider weight limit of 150#. No jumps, OK.
Yep. perhaps a ti Specialized BB too if my eye's are working well? And yeah, those Topline SL's? 150lbs is a good plan, I had one and that thing flexed like a beast under hard climbing with my 180lb butt on it:eek:

·
defender of bad taste
1,600 Posts
That's a clean, clean build, I assume you bought it from someone who just built it recently, no one had that good taste in the early 1990s!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
what!? no 3DV? no rasta derailleur!?
classic though it may be, period correct it is not!
:D

i like the logo-less ck headset, funny, the engraving on the real seal top piece is there, but not the cups?

·
Certified Bike Junkie
1,747 Posts
byknuts said:
i like the logo-less ck headset, funny, the engraving on the real seal top piece is there, but not the cups?
Headset could have started out as a threaded no logo with a recent threadless conversion kit with the writing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
....the guy had it setting around in the garage for a long long time, he traded it in on a fisher 29ER...not sure what to do with this bike, I have a superlight 09 xtr / mavic / fsa k-force / rock shox sid WC carbon steer w/lok....build for the bike, thinking this might be a good short track racer.

mechagouki said:
That's a clean, clean build, I assume you bought it from someone who just built it recently, no one had that good taste in the early 1990s!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts