Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Which color?

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you already know I was the very fortunate grand prize winner of the SPEEDGOAT/MTBR giveaway, a spankin new Superlight 29er. :cool: Now it comes time to pick a color, what shall it be? You guys/gals pick it, I ride it.

Thanks again to the many fine folks @ SPEEDGOAT and MTBR. :thumbsup:

·
bust a move
1,978 Posts
Burnt Orange and hurry up so we can see the dang thing...

·
Fat & Single
4,175 Posts
Im on orange too :thumbsup:

Reactions: osokolo

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
AZ, take it from tones, dont even bother with the poll, theres nothin slicker than a black bike, they are just damn sexy.
All my bikes are black and if i have the choice i'll make sure my next one is black too.
Black will look smooth n slick, burnt orange aint cool.
You can fit a black bike out with any colour bling or accessories and it looks the bomb, like gold, yellow, blue, white, green, what colours go with burt orange? answer= not alot..

Answer me this, will you wanna have sex with a black or orange bike ?
Case closed.......

·
4,596 Posts
Its a no brainer, that black bike is so damn sexy its not funny, it looks **** hot and will still look that way in 10 years, the orange one looks like a girls or a kids bike.
Az, i know your a man of high class, can you really imagine yourself on that silly looking orange kids bike, dont listen to all these muppets with very poor taste.
Theres only one choice here for a man of your class, the picture says it all........:D

·
4,596 Posts
Yea, but it doesn't scream "look at me!" like the orange does.
LOL, your right about that, the orange one says ''ride me in the mardi gras'
Its a peach nightmare, and lets get this straight, its peach not burnt orange......

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I should have posted this in "Passion". ;)

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
Its a no brainer, that black bike is so damn sexy its not funny, it looks **** hot and will still look that way in 10 years, the orange one looks like a girls or a kids bike.
Az, i know your a man of high class, can you really imagine yourself on that silly looking orange kids bike, dont listen to all these muppets with very poor taste.
Theres only one choice here for a man of your class, the picture says it all........:D
I must approve Tones suggestion. Along the same line that every man must grow a beard at some point in our lives - every man must also have at least one black bike in their stable.

I have one. Tallboy C. That is my manly bike and a significant extension of my... Leg.

Leg that is.

Burnt orange is acceptable for metrosexuals and those who drive yellow Hummers.

Chuck Norris also approved this statement.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts