Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q. Whats the hardest part about buying a new 5spot?
A. deciding on the colour!!

Its doing my head in, the local (New Zealand) distributor has a Sangria coloured frame in stock, and anything else will be a 6 week wait an extra $2-300. I'm not 100% sold on the Sangria colour, can anyone who's got one post some pics of the frame?

Or should I just bite the bullet and get a custom colour....

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, keep em coming!

Might have to get the shop to get the frame in and if I reeeeeealy don't like it I'm sure the wholesaler take it back if I order a custom colour one. The problem is that while I'm not that excited about the sangria, I'm having a hard time picking out a custom colour anyway...

·
San Juan, Puerto Rico
29 Posts
I'm in a similar situation. I'm about to order a 5 Spot and I'm not sure about the color. Anyone with a charcoal metallic grey that can post some pictures? Thanks.

·
Registered
842 Posts
ts doing my head in, the local (New Zealand) distributor has a Sangria coloured frame in stock, and anything else will be a 6 week wait an extra $2-300. I'm not 100% sold on the Sangria colour, can anyone who's got one post some pics of the frame?
same here, got mine on closeout and wasn't sold on the color. but, I'm a cheap bastard, so that had some sway, plus I decided that I'd send it in for a refresh after riding it for a few years and choose a custom color at that time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
David R said:
Q. Whats the hardest part about buying a new 5spot?
A. deciding on the colour!!

Its doing my head in, the local (New Zealand) distributor has a Sangria coloured frame in stock, and anything else will be a 6 week wait an extra $2-300. I'm not 100% sold on the Sangria colour, can anyone who's got one post some pics of the frame?

Or should I just bite the bullet and get a custom colour....
I love the sangria on my 2007 TNT Spot

Attachments

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, XT + dark coloured fox forks, should be pretty similar to how mine looks (using a GT Force as a donor bike). Off to the bike shop now...
:p

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
406 said:
Mine is almost a year old. Careful, they tend to be photo****s...

It's a medium, Right?
How tall are you? hope you dont mind asking?
Good looking bike:thumbsup:

·
Toby Wong?
1,307 Posts
that dark red and all murdered out with black bits.....da hawtness

·
Registered
39 Posts
I kind of like this colour... as one can tell!!
(sorry can't upload photos here, so here is the direct link to my gallery)
And don't forget, it looks better in real life.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts