Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a post w/ commentary & pics a while ago, and when all was said & done, I hit the 'submit' button and got an error page. That's always a big buzz-killer. Otherwise, this thread will be titled "Anyone Else Having Problems Uploading Pics?"

I'll post the pics, and if it works, I'll add commentary later. :rolleyes:

Sunday, Slammin' Balls.

1) Lupine & a bit of Folsom

2) Ogre

3) Steve, aka Big Boulder & his C-dale 1FG (One Focking Gear)

4) Jilm and BB nipple-deep in Cowp!ss Crick

5) Me & Steve on the road back to the cars

fp

Attachments

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
that lupine is everywhere!

and dare i say it is...pretty. our ride at laguna seca on saturday revealed a bunch of that purpley flower. cool pics. steve is a hammer on that 1FG, i tell ya.

kyle

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
Cool pics.
Uploading's a crapshoot. I've resorted to copy/paste any lengthy post to some udder app (notepad etc) before submitting. That's saved my useless drivel a couple of times.
You gonna be at seaslotter Sat?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah.

wg said:
Cool pics.
Uploading's a crapshoot. I've resorted to copy/paste any lengthy post to some udder app (notepad etc) before submitting. That's saved my useless drivel a couple of times.
Gonna have to remember to do that. :(

wg said:
You gonna be at seaslotter Sat?
I was hoping to go up Friday nite, and be there Sat/Sun, but my ride (imjps) may go skiing instead. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but I found out today that the leak in my gas tank has resprung thru the temporary putty I put on it. :eek:

I'll have to see how busy my mechanic is before I know if I'll be able to make SO. Dammit!

Where there's a will...

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No!

Ebo said:
Are you saying he is somewhat of a thorn/prick?......(nice pic's btw, JFR's a bad dude)
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying he's a little like poison oak- avoid at all costs. :D

Poor guy. I don't hate him- he's young, he'll learn. (And he'll probably teach me a thing or two if he sees me at Sea Otter). :eek:

fp

·
Paper or plastic?
10,591 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Gonna have to remember to do that. :(

I was hoping to go up Friday nite, and be there Sat/Sun, but my ride (imjps) may go skiing instead. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but I found out today that the leak in my gas tank has resprung thru the temporary putty I put on it. :eek:

I'll have to see how busy my mechanic is before I know if I'll be able to make SO. Dammit!

Where there's a will...

fp
Why don't you ask Melt to give you a ride? You'll patch things up on the way there. :)

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My favorite pic from the ride.

This is one of the only bermed turns on the trail. Here, Jilm hits it perfectly at the top of the berm, while keeping an eye peeled down the trail and at the same time, showing a bit of an 'Elvis sneer'.

Perfect form. Beeyooteeful.

fp

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
For the record ...

Finch Platte said:
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying he's a little like poison oak- avoid at all costs. :D

Poor guy. I don't hate him- he's young, he'll learn. (And he'll probably teach me a thing or two if he sees me at Sea Otter). :eek:

fp
That's not poison oak. No lasting effect and not worth making a big deal about avoiding it.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
But thats not poison oak...Have fun at the Otter. I'm riding up in the Auburn area and getting away from the crowds for three days...Quick edit..Just saw the other post....Berry bush. But the PO is not far away.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.