Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
tuck-n-roll master
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked the admin (gregg = awesome) about a pic of the day or recent pics type thread and he agreed to sticky it. There are other threads similar to this one, but not of the permanent variety. Feel free to post your stuff... your best stuff, daily ride shots, it doesn't matter. :nono: :nono: Please no flaming, being a troll, or spamming.:nono: :nono: Just props...

·
tuck-n-roll master
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should have posted something when I started this, but alas I am at work. So I'm depending on someone else to make the first move. Por favor.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
TXhucker said:
Looks like a nice set up. How does it compare to COP in calgary? I'm headed to Calgary next month and plan to hit up COP. Can't wait.
sadly enough i havent hit up cop yet, i plan on doing it this summer though. i heard cop is really good (for alberta that is) but you have to remember niether cities have acess to mountians, so rabbit is in a river vally and cop is on a large foothill to the mountains.

anyway i will be headin out late august (around the 22) if i do not head up to whistler

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm going to be in Calgary August 21 - 24. Let's keep in touch here and maybe we can meet and hit it up together. My wife has a work thing so I'm just hanging out and riding my bike for 3 or 4 days.

As far as mountain access.....HA! I live in Houston Texas and we are flat as a pancake. The biggest hills we have are the bridges that cross the freeways! We have to drive 2 hours west towards Austin to even find hills. And then those are nothing to write home about. But it's nice and warm and we can ride all year round so I guess it's a balance.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
TXhucker said:
I'm going to be in Calgary August 21 - 24. Let's keep in touch here and maybe we can meet and hit it up together. My wife has a work thing so I'm just hanging out and riding my bike for 3 or 4 days.

As far as mountain access.....HA! I live in Houston Texas and we are flat as a pancake. The biggest hills we have are the bridges that cross the freeways! We have to drive 2 hours west towards Austin to even find hills. And then those are nothing to write home about. But it's nice and warm and we can ride all year round so I guess it's a balance.
ya but dont you guys have all the bad lands and ****, just random steep rocky cliff faces. i dunno never been there but ya lets keep in touch and ill see if i can make it up

oh but we can ski in the winter which beats biking year round, sometimes i need a break from biking

·
Registered
254 Posts
www.photobucket.com

Great site and its free. Log on and create an account. You then download photos from your computer to the site. you can then link to the pics and share them or post onwebsites. Really easy. This works great to share photos with friends and family. When e-mailing to my family, the pics would really bog down the computer and take forever to download. Now with photobucket, I send them and e-mail with links to the photos on photobucket. All they do is click and Voila! there is the photo. Check it out.

An Aggie eh? Wanna place a friendly wager on the football game between them and Iowa State this coming fall? I'm a Texan now but the Cyclones are my boys!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.