Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering getting the Warrior Trail from randall scott for my wife and wanted her to see the matte black version. I think the gold/matte black combo is good looking, but not an option any more.

So, anyone with pics of their 06 (or other year) matte black Warrior Trail?

·
Registered
479 Posts
P=Fv said:
eeeeks

How do guys like the Warrior Trail? How is it stock? Have you upgraded any parts? What kind of riding do you do on these bikes?

Thanks for the pics.
I can't ride it, the 15" frame and my 6'5" body just don't jive...but my wife loves it:thumbsup: I did replace the drivetrain... swapped the bulky/flimsy x-4 shifters and x-5 derailler for some lx parts, and threw on a 9-sp cassette while I was at it, I also gave it a terry saddle and oury grips, both in pink and the jagwires set with the avid rollamajig to ease up on the huge cable loop at the rear...easton seatpost, and plan on swapping some more parts out to lighten the load when the piggybank builds back up, and maybe going with hydros too... as far as the riding, we ride a little of everything...all mountain...she rides so much better with this bike compared to her old hardtail...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.