Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
i was actual trying to get a group going down there this last weekend, didnt work out. maybe this weekend? my friend is getting a rocky moutian flow tomarrow for his B day, so we might just have to go. only prob is finals next week :(

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
paintballeerXC said:
i was actual trying to get a group going down there this last weekend, didnt work out. maybe this weekend? my friend is getting a rocky moutian flow tomarrow for his B day, so we might just have to go. only prob is finals next week :(
Your a freshman right? Finals for freshman are easy....You dont have the hardest class in the school this year...Bio...it may be easy at your school but at myne its not. so im kinda dreading that final, oh well its a 3 day week and we get out at 12:20 each day, that means a lotta riding for me!!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
f0ggy said:
Your a freshman right? Finals for freshman are easy....You dont have the hardest class in the school this year...Bio...it may be easy at your school but at myne its not. so im kinda dreading that final, oh well its a 3 day week and we get out at 12:20 each day, that means a lotta riding for me!!!
i only have 3 hard ish finals, but its just alot of faimly complication this weekend so not much studying time. we dont get out till 2 but the weekend after i will need to ride. most likly one trip to pleaston DJ and maybe some skiing to

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
I hate you...so so much :rolleyes:

looks like a really nice DJ spot, whare is that ? be happy that you can ride. only time I can really ride is when it gets below 30 degrees (enough for the trails to fully freeze over)

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks everyone! spot is in the Bay Area, Pleasanton. about 30 min drive thru traffic and such from my house.

EDIT: The fall pictured was one of a few...none turned out bad, just some aches on the way home and the next day. landed on my chest with the bars tangled around on that one

·
40 oz to freedom
1,049 Posts
f0ggy said:
Hahaha speak for yourself dude :p

At my school all freshman are required to take Bio. Then as if taking Bio wasn't bad enough we all have to take Latin, a modern language, and English.

Our finals are a *****, but I get out at 12 so I'm also gonna get alot of riding and building in. :thumbsup:

Anyway, actually on topic now those are some nice jumps. They look like a lot of fun. So how did that bail turn out?

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
boyfromthelak said:
nice, p town dirt jumps. everytime i go out there i get wierded out about the jumps yet i have no fear at the bmx track here in livermore(must be my racing history). i might be out there around 1130 tommorow if anyone wants to roll out and call me a ***** so i do something
I most certainly would, but I'm at the opposite end of the continent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.