4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one from today's wed stoke ride.

Nice lighting, eh?

Attachments

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
sure hope he was wearing a welding mask on that ride! :thumbsup:;)

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
du jour not du jur

Very nice. If I posted a pic du jour, it would look a little more ... well ... white/grey/wet/cold/flat light. I'm going to put this one as a desktop wallpaper and pretend I'm not here today. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Here's one from today's wed stoke ride.

Nice lighting, eh?
Just out of curiosity, how do you keep D from getting bored riding the same trail every wed?

·
1,316 Posts
macrider said:
Just out of curiosity, how do you keep D from getting bored riding the same trail every wed?
If that was my 'local' I dont think I would have much trouble ridin it every Weds...

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
macrider said:
That ride never gets boring for me. We're putting up new stuff all of the time.

However, if it should ever get tediuous, I would simply pretend that I am a Gnarly, core rider like you or DustBall, riding the Gnar Shore!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Aquaholic said:
That ride never gets boring for me. We're putting up new stuff all of the time.

However, if it should ever get tediuous, I would simply pretend that I am a Gnarly, core rider like you or DustBall, riding the Gnar Shore!
or you could pretend you were us riding all the other trails that exist out there in the world....

nahhhhh, stick with what you know....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
macrider said:
or you could pretend you were us riding all the other trails that exist out there in the world....

nahhhhh, stick with what you know....:thumbsup:
but he would miss out on making noble ride # 342,343,344.. then. his wednesday ride has a ways to go to catch up to the monotanous feeling of his sat ride.
i got him to ride iron ONCE, i think he went back one time after that.

he did do one drop at ted willy, but not a complete ride, come on aqua, TW is calling you!

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dft said:
but he would miss out on making noble ride # 342,343,344.. then. his wednesday ride has a ways to go to catch up to the monotanous feeling of his sat ride.
i got him to ride iron ONCE, i think he went back one time after that.

he did do one drop at ted willy, but not a complete ride, come on aqua, TW is calling you!
I'm not a fan of riding in Garbage dumps, surrounded by housing tracts, inhabited by transients.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Aquaholic said:
I'm not a fan of riding in Garbage dumps, surrounded by housing tracts, inhabited by transients.
ha, so true! don't forget the break in to cars at the base. but there is a plus, you can pay the inhabitants 5 bucks to haul up wood for you! but all that aside, i only judge the trails/jumps themselves (just like uphill; singletrack, shuttle, pure HAB, paved rode up, makes 0.0% difference to me), this place has bettered my riding more than any other place i have ridden.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts