Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending the last three months working and playing in Phoenix, it was time to head back home to Chicago. The wife and kids flew home so I was left to bring home the rest of our things in our van. I explained to my wife that it will take me a bit to drive as I had a few stops to make. Here is a recap of the week:

Tuesday - Work 10 hours, ride Trail 100 and area finishing up in the dark

Wednesday - Work 10 hours, drive to Flagstaff

Thursday AM - ride up Schultz, Sunset, down Little Bear, across Rocky Ridge
Drive to Moab via Monument Valley

ride up to the top Amassa Back in 102 degree heat
Drive to Fruita to spend the night, arrive early enough to get in a quick ride

ride Joe's ridge and then setup camp on Rd 18

Friday AM - ride Mary's Loop and Moore Fun
Drive and Drive

Saturday - Driving and finally arriving home in Naperville

Sunday - enjoying Church and then an enjoyable ride in the local woods of Knoch Knolls with a racing bud from Church

This next week will be a bit tamer as it is back to work in Chicago.

The pics are of riding of Flagstaff, Monument Valley, Moab, Vail area and a loaded van with two motorcycles, Mtn bike and more.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the kids needed at least one seat to sit in when they arrived in Phoenix. I had to take the base off the seat in order to fit in both motorcycles. Initially I had a Honda CBR600F loaded in the back but somebody bought it the day we were leaving so I switched to the kids motorcycles. I almost brought my dirt bike along ('02 Husaberg 400E) and which I would have as the off road dirt biking in the Phoenix area is incredible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.