Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I posted here...wanted to give an update.
Blew out my shoulder kayaking on the Moose river in NY Mid Oct. Did a little rehab
and on Monday blew it out again. Looks like the Kayaking is UP da creek.
Looking forward to hitting the trails again this spring.

Attachments

· Did you ever have ham?
1,582 Posts
Dude, that really sucks! Here's wishing you a safe, speedy, and complete recovery! I would like to add to what Bear said....don't eat too many Christmas cookies....LOL!:madman:

· Registered
2,542 Posts
Kayucked.....

.....sorry to hear Joe......get well soon....ran into Steven H. at the Mountain Bikers Xmass party....hadn't seen him in awhile....asked how your son's biking is coming along...he mentioned he ibought or is about to buy his son his first real bike....also..have not seen Turbo Tom.....he sold the mtn bike!!!!....hope to see you all this spring up our way..

· Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Oh no JOE!

What the Phuck! Were you wheeling the kayak again?????????????

Well... if ya get bored we can start fights on MTBR:)

LOL:D

I can stop by and pick ya up and drag ya to indoor moto events!

No really!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Think positive and heal quick.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Things are going to be OK. I have to take it EZ for a while. Yeah Steve Bought his son a Specialized. We got Jake: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/kids/ages_6_9/jet20/
for Christmas. He will be my motivation to get out and ride this summer.
It's tough not being able to do what you enjoy, seemed like Kayaking was the one thing I looked forward to.
Thanks for your get wells. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.