Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
16,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So stinkin' nice up in the hills it'd be criminal not to get up there again this weekend.

Hope all y'all have something similar planned for your weekend.

Cheers,

MC

·
Living the Dream
1,783 Posts
Thank you so much for the Fall Stoke

I am stuck in Iraq until Dec, so I really enjoy the mountain & riding images. What is the name of the river in this photo? Reminds me of my time living in Alaska or the High Sierras. I know it is somewhere in Western Colorado, but it sure reminds me of other places I've been. Thanks Again!

mikesee said:
So stinkin' nice up in the hills it'd be criminal not to get up there again this weekend.

<

Hope all y'all have something similar planned for your weekend.

Cheers,

MC

·
Registered
136 Posts
A few from the past week or so

Fall riding has begun. Bring on the long sleeve wool!

Attachments

·
Just Wanna Ride!
1,374 Posts
Fantastic images. Think i just found a new desktop image for work - even if i'm stuck at the desk I can dream of being out in it!!

·
Fat & Single
4,166 Posts
Crazy pics GnatBikes :thumbsup:

·
This place needs an enema
16,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alpenglow said:
I am stuck in Iraq until Dec, so I really enjoy the mountain & riding images. What is the name of the river in this photo? Reminds me of my time living in Alaska or the High Sierras. I know it is somewhere in Western Colorado, but it sure reminds me of other places I've been. Thanks Again!
Glad you liked it.

That's the East River real close to her headwaters near Gothic, Colorado, and en route to dumping into first the Taylor, then the Gunnison, before eventually joining the Colorado.

Safe travels over there.

MC

1 - 20 of 49 Posts