Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some random photos from the week. It was a fun week with bikes and dogs and friends!

Of course, I'm also plugging another cattledog available for rescue through Arizona Cattledog Rescue. Lt. Dan is a very handsome three-legged cowdog being fostered by Cenobuns. See details on Lt. Dan at http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19686501?rvp=1

Arthur, the other little dog in these pics, is not up for adoption :)

Attachments

·
Good luck with that!
40 Posts
Part of what I love about mountain biking is exploring new trails... sometimes you find some your new favorite ride, sometimes you find a bunch of HAB. My buddy and I thought we would explore the south side of PMP and come in from the lincoln dr parking lot. HAB all over the place.

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
Part of what I love about mountain biking is exploring new trails... sometimes you find some your new favorite ride, sometimes you find a bunch of HAB. My buddy and I thought we would explore the south side of PMP and come in from the lincoln dr parking lot. HAB all over the place.
That's all ridable on the way down. Just hang to your right next to the cactus to miss the big drop then cross over the the left and around the next step down. It's alot easier the first time to fallow some one. Just don't do what I did and over correct and run into the side of the hill to your left coming down.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This was on the rim. The whole thing open inside.

The days are geting warmer so we ride at night.

When my wife gets mad at me I go outside and build stuff to hide from her. Nothing says I'm listening better then a 15 amp grinder.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts