Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Actually forgot I had soem ride images sitting here from the weekend before.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not me...

I'm going to spare you all pictures from my ride today. Nobody wants to see what 25 miles of commuting looks like when it involves 6 degree F weather, ice, frozen snot, frozen spit, frozen tears, etc...and it was on a road bike anyway.

At least it's Friday...and Lynx warmed me up with his tropical pics. Man that looks good!

J

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
From my perspective with loads of snow on the ground here in CT and a Negative 1 temperature reading this a.m. while taking my boys to school, I must say I'm super jealous of those Barbados ride photos!

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Yeah, I guess compared to your weather right now down here must seem a dream :) Right now it's actually quite nice, if all be it very damn windy right now. Days have been 26-28C, fairly low humidity and serious breeze, so definitely is nice. Don't be so jealous though, at least you guys have planned, organized trails that are kept and maintained, we do not, except for basically what I keep/clear. Now if we could get all those who ride to come do some trail days we could have something amazing, but sadly like the rest of the world, people are in general too lazy and only want to use, not make/fix :madman:

MMcG said:
From my perspective with loads of snow on the ground here in CT and a Negative 1 temperature reading this a.m. while taking my boys to school, I must say I'm super jealous of those Barbados ride photos!

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
No sleep till..... Icycle !

some photos from Saturday's ride a mix of dirt and greenways

got my ass handed to me trying to keep Hincapie's wheel 34x22 wasn't the right gear ratio to draft

starting in 10min there will be no sobriety this weekend ! Heading up to Fontana Village, NC for this weekend's Icycle

couple of pix from last year...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.