Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
tiny rider
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out for a couple hours yesterday (Marshall Mesa area near Boulder). The weather was cold, but still. Trail conditions were generally perfect. I was grinning the whole time.

First Tracks (almost):

I haven't ridden this section of trail in probably 2 years. It was perfect.

It was also fun to test out my new high-tech pogies

·
Registered
2019 Salsa Horsethief; Mone La Roca (V1)
850 Posts
^^^ Beautiful photos, but all I can think of is "Man, I'm glad I don't have to ride in snow."

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Wednesday myself a couple other guys decided it would be a good time to ride in the snow. It was 7 degrees and snowing with ~2-3 inches of snow on the ground. It was also my first ride on studded tires. A good time was had by all.

Pictures shamelessly stolen from the one that remembered his camera.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Sorry, no bike related pics, cause I have no bike up here :( but outdoor activity of such was in progress when they were taken.

Attachments

·
Bedwards Of The West
5,451 Posts
^^ I love the freezing fog thing... we've been getting a lot of it this year. Makes for awesome pictures! I like the cemetary one a lot! Nice work.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Yup, we've had it here 3 times now since I've been up since Xmas day. Really is beautiful and makes for fantastic pics - all these were taken with my P&S Panasonic Lumix 6MP though, so not excellent quality.

CommuterBoy said:
^^ I love the freezing fog thing... we've been getting a lot of it this year. Makes for awesome pictures! I like the cemetary one a lot! Nice work.

·
Registered
136 Posts
A few from recent rides

I've missed a few MTBR Photo Fridays. Been busy with riding, building wheels and having fun.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts