Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
One of these days I'll remember it's Friday early enough and get to start this thread :D But for now 2nd poster ain't bad. few shots from Wednesdays ride and clear with my faithful trail companion Buddy - he helps out when he can (pic4), but sometimes is a bit skeptical (pic7).
Sadly there's gona need to be some serioous clearing and re-routing if the sea keeps it up eating away at the coast like it is. Location, East Coast of the island between Tent Bay and Martins bay.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Sadly no 29er content, my time on bike has been on my touring bike, getting ready for my tour up the saguenay river. Thought I'd post this, I had a loaf of rye strapped to my front rack last weekend, on the ride back from Wakefield.

·
Registered
136 Posts
A few from the past weeks

Haven't been posting here on the photo threads in a bit. I've been busy lately both riding and shooting. Thanks for keeping it going. Here are a few from the last couple of weeks.

Gnat

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
LyNx said:
One of these days I'll remember it's Friday early enough and get to start this thread :D But for now 2nd poster ain't bad. few shots from Wednesdays ride and clear with my faithful trail companion Buddy - he helps out when he can (pic4), but sometimes is a bit skeptical (pic7).
Sadly there's gona need to be some serioous clearing and re-routing if the sea keeps it up eating away at the coast like it is. Location, East Coast of the island between Tent Bay and Martins bay.
Hey Lynx what kind of work do u do there in Barbados. Must be nice to stay there full time.:D

·
Spud State Rider
630 Posts
LyNx said:
Great shots with Buddy :thumbsup:

·
bicycle rider
2,718 Posts
Built a new-to-me Turner Sultan last weekend and rode it. Here's pics from rides #1 and #2:

#2, with wider pseudo-riser flat bars, deeper-drop (nicer) stem and GravityDropper seatpost:

Fun times.

Morgan

·
West Chester, PA
4,970 Posts
Crappy crackberry pic but its got a kinda cool vibe. This was actually last friday, but since its a beautiful bluebird day again this friday we can pretend this is today. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
It's gonna be a long thaw before I get to ride Mammoth Mountain again to the top... taken after an epic day of fly fishing Tiny BWO emergers on Hot Creek.

Reminders of the beginning of a year, gone bad early, separated shoulder again, 3 months after Durango, 2nd week of January. OTB, Clipped in, never saw it coming, never let go, back of my hand mashed by the bars into the rock and dirt.

No Fear, No Brains, Know Fear, Know your Limits.

·
West Chester, PA
4,970 Posts
B-RAY said:
Hey Lynx what kind of work do u do there in Barbados. Must be nice to stay there full time.:D
Whatever it is he does, I want to do the same thing and have his life. ;) But I'll take St. Lucia so I don't cramp his style. That island is ripe for a serious mountain biking scene if there were people there to build more trails.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Spring time.

Loving the sun.

Some have bad attitudes in spite of the warmth.

Some are mellow.

Flowers are out.

King of the sign post ("I yield to no one!")

The blimp was heading north

We went south to some big open country

and rode

and rode

Lots of rains this year, the grasses are growing above the flowers, muting the bloom. They are spectacular in person, but photos fail to show the beauty, but I have to try

1 - 20 of 43 Posts