Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
This week I contribute =)

Well you beat me to getting the 1st post, but at least this week I have something worth while posting, although only static shots, action shots soon to come. Absolutely gorgeous, sunny weather here right now, temps kind of cool around 27C when I went out this AM for a quick spin and some shots of my new Banshee PRIME.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
LyNx - sweet new rig! congrats! From the look of those palm trees it seems you got some strong winds right now...sort of like what we have in CO. But I would gladly take 27C temps!

Rolling on dirt roads as much as a can stand right now and the hope of single track is appraoching. :)

Attachments

·
DynoDon
1,666 Posts
A climb on the Potatowami Trail in Mich

This is a look at the climb from aways off, we don't have long climbs, but after 18+ miles of these a long climb would be nice...I got out at about 25f before it gets muddy in the afternoon...
Photobucket
the climb begins
Photobucket
a few roots to make it interesting
Photobucket
The trail crew keeps adding dirt to the roots, that just not right, someday they'll pave it..
Photobucket
Almost to the top a little more to the right, and its on to the next bump..
Photobucket

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Hey Timo, yeah the winds they are a kicking down here, prob blowing around 15-20mph and gusting to 30mph or more - constant wind, no fun to ride into. Yeah, I think 27C compared to somewhere in the single digits might be a bit better, but for some good CO trails, I think I'd brave it ;)

Captain, that section right there looks like it would be slippery as hell when wet, ever ridden it wet?

·
I'm attracted to Gravity!
598 Posts
Commuter adventures..... since I haven't ridden on dirt in a few weeks...

How to get 50 lbs of oats home 10 miles! Yeah, the rack was a little flexy out back. There's 15 lbs of school books in the black bag too.

Here's one from a friend.

and the new third modification of the Brooks B17 is working out great.

2090 miles on the commuter this school year (August). Only about 700 on the mtb since then. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
That's not to say the photos here aren't awesome, as usual. I guess I've been reading too many "which 2,500 dollar wheelset should I buy?" threads.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts