Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
HTFU and Ride
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy unseasonably warm Batman! Good lord this week has been sweet. Wish I had more time to get on the bike but it has been nice to be out at track practice in the sun and going for walks with the wife, kid and dog! :thumbsup: The week started with a sunny clear day and a 62 mile 4300' of climbing preride/death march of the Barry-Roubaix course.

Got some time on the MTB too (see below) and picking up a new to me frame on Sunday (see below, below).

As Padre said many years ago, come on lurkers, share the wealth! Lets see your Photo Friday 29er love!

Now the pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
funny how that works, it is nice in Michigan when it is suppose to be questionable. the forecast for San Diego is a winter storm.They are saying it is gonna be the worst one, but you know they say that about all of the storms. cool pictures by the way.

·
Registered
573 Posts
It's been the same here in KC, MO. I'm finally getting the old bike back so I can at least be riding something. Oh, and beautiful Irish setter! I thought about one for a bit, but my wife and I settled on a golden retriever.

·
Registered
584 Posts
congrats om the newborn, cherish it when they are young. they grow up so fast, our just turned 6 months on the 12th.gotta start thinking about getting him a bike

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Trails in MD have been great too. It's crazy riding dry trails in shorts in March. No complaints here. :D

New frame also makes me happy :p
Frame looks great!

Here are some from last weekend. Frederick Watershed in Maryland:

Fountainhead in Virginia:

Looking forward to this weekend. Probably Fountainhead again tomorrow and Schaeffer Farms on Sunday. Woohoo!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Congrats on the newborn, TheRealKtrain! We had our first back in December and that same bike in red was given as a gift. LOL.

Got two 20-mile mountain bike rides from home this week - the first of the year. So nice to put the cross bike down for a while. Still have some wet trails, but I strung up a small loop that was dry and just rode it over and over. then I did hit some dirt roads to check out what else was dry. Good times, goods temps here in the mid-60s. Heres hoping that big storm that is heading from the west will miss us in So CO.

Attachments

·
Bicyclist
2,849 Posts
What part of Michigan was 80 F?

Southern MI, in Northern Oakland County was 73 today which for mid March is very warm considering we often have snow through the end of April but 80 is insane.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts