Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Been a decent week of riding here too, sadly al road as I try to build back my fitness. Here's an old one I found taken during an early morning trail ride.

Attachments

·
3,049 Posts
I've had a bunch of fun actually riding a mountain bike for the first time a few weeks.

Excellent fall conditions have ruled, with temps just above freezing, tacky dirt, leaves, and so forth.

No photos from last night's exemplary night ride in the falling snow, though Mr. Martin got this one of the aftermath.

Riding is good because good people ride.

·
tiny rider
623 Posts
With 15" inches of snow and bikes in bits or the shop, I've been spectating. Thanks for sharing your rides.

And for a bit of seasonal color:

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
I'm finishing this project tonight/tomorrow come hell or high wate!!! Well, skip the high water part since we have now had more than 5" of rain this month.:cool:

I've got to pick up 2 new shifter cables and a front derailleur tonight after work. I'll race home, cut the steerer tube, swap the tires to some real meat, put the chain on and hand out candy to the kids on Beggar's Night so my Halloween weekend will be worthwhile.

From Spooky to Spanky...

Gotta love those caramel apples...

Next picture will include mud.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Had a fantastic ride last Sunday on Pioneer Trail above Nevada City, CA.

I've never seen or experienced anything like this before. It was incredible:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Down South

Had to make a business trip down to AZ and decided to drive and bring the bike. Stopped in Flagstaff and then rode South Mountain in PHX later on. On the way back, I went for a run in Flagstaff as there was a bit of new snow on the ground....but the camera was dead for that.

Attachments

·
Professional Crastinator
6,295 Posts
There are always such nice pix on here that take me vicariously to so many great trails and vistas, but I'm going to poop on the mood anyway...

My bike broke last week. :cryin:

I am still stewing and chasing a warranty claim, so my misery will appreciate your company.

-F

PS - I know some will try to guess, but I'm not throwing the mfr. to the dogs here. There are sufficient clues to figure it out anyway.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
went down to Peoria IL for a meet up with a friend and to ride the much talked about trails there. We only were able to hit up two systems. Farmdale and Something Heights at night. Both were fun, but nothing I haven't ridden here in the midwest already...

Looking forward to getting up to MN for Ben's gravel Tour on Sunday. That'll be a fun time. Weather is looking to be ideal too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
96er creation with fenders and medium thin tires.

96er creation with fenders and medium thin tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Saddly haven't got much biking in this week. I did get to play with an oxy acetylene torch last weekend though! Here's a photo of my GF doing a practice braze.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts