Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts

A picture from my solo ride last Sunday. Brief stop at the top of Sycamore Canyon's Cardiac hill (San Diego) for a spot of water and a quick picture. Beautiful day, but it's just a little dry here in San Diego. Can't wait for the Santa Anna's to start blowing.

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Flagstaff in August!

Took yesterday off and went up to Flagstaff to escape the summer heat in Phoenix!

pre-ride shots...

Near top of Schultz, getting ready to cut over to Little Gnarly...

Perfect weather!

Fire road from H3LL (557 up to Elden Lookout)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Eh, when I previewed the post using after using the image icon to add the pictures, the pictures did not show up in the preview, or the actual message for that matter. Any suggestions? Didn't realize there were limits on the editing : I. Also tried attaching the images during editing, kept getting 'invalid url' message. Well, they are viewable anyway.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Everett37 said:
Eh, when I previewed the post using after using the image icon to add the pictures, the pictures did not show up in the preview, or the actual message for that matter. Any suggestions? Didn't realize there were limits on the editing : I. Also tried attaching the images during editing, kept getting 'invalid url' message. Well, they are viewable anyway.
Click the drop down menu on the right side of the pages you linked to that says "Link to this Photo", set the image size at 800px and then copy and paste the "embed image" code into the posting box in this thread. That should work…

1 - 20 of 29 Posts