Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. One of my riding partners is notorious for making "motocross" turns, you know inside leg out - extended.

We want to make a t-shirt for his birthday, and I'd like to use an image of a mountain biker making a moto turn for the graphic. I haven't had a lot of luck with google images and am hoping someone might have a shot they're willing to share. Many thanks.

Something like this, only a mountain biker would be awesome.

·
Tool
1,973 Posts

Try putting the word 'downhill' in your Google image search and you may have more luck. My search string was 'mtb downhill turn'.

-Pete

PS - I do not own or have any rights to the image above.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping to grab a shot of him in action, but my riding group doesn't really take many photos. No one likes to stop and interrupt the flow.

·
Stay thirsty my friends
885 Posts
nachomc said:
Also put a title of "CAPTAIN NITRO" on the shirt.
I second that title suggestion, other appropriate titles could be;

"More Cowbell"

"Gay & Proud"

"Dirt Bag"

"Boy ****"

I think we are only scratching the surface with these title suggestions, what say you!

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
ebeer said:
Hi all. One of my riding partners is notorious for making "motocross" turns, you know inside leg out - extended.

We want to make a t-shirt for his birthday, and I'd like to use an image of a mountain biker making a moto turn for the graphic. I haven't had a lot of luck with google images and am hoping someone might have a shot they're willing to share. Many thanks.

Something like this, only a mountain biker would be awesome.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts